Friday, November 13, 2009

Sunny Days



Who remembers cement slides, or animated pin ball and that catchy tune that went with it? Or the little kid reciting his shopping list over and over (A loaf of bread, a carton of milk, a stick of butter...)or the surly outlaw in the western saloon who writes the letter Y with a black crayon?

This is my generation of Sesame Street. It certainly left an impact on me, and I'm sure it will continue to do the same for so many other kids for another 40 years. Happy belated birthday Big Bird and friends!!





Two of my Favourite Cameos on Sesame Street

One more thing...an outfit inspired by Ernie!




P.S. If you have ever been to Paris, you may have noticed the cat that you see on the tote bag in my Ernie set above. That's a Chris Marker cat. They are all over the city peeking out of buildings and around corners. I won't go on about Chris Marker and how great he is... I'll leave that for another post some day. But if you are planning on going to Paris any time soon. Look out for the grinning cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment