Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Art Love


We ran out of wall space about 5 minutes after we moved into our house. We have more artwork than we know what to do with, but this doesn't stop me from wanting more...So here are few that I am lusting over at the moment.

If you have ever been on the Ork store site, you will have seen this. They have posters for most major US cities, and are sooooon coming out with one for Toronto! Can't wait to see that one..

I knew I was in for it the moment I entered Ashley G's Etsy store the other day. We already have two of her prints hanging in our house and they are two of my favourite. This one is tempting me.


A few months ago I was on Ebay not sure what I was looking for, but somehow I found these wonderful vintage Cuban posters. There are so many great Cuban movie posters, and I had no idea they had such a legacy. They are mostly all the same style. Lots of colour and somewhat abstract.

No comments:

Post a Comment