Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Shorty Jeans

This weekend, on a thrifting adventure, K and I stumbled upon a pair of shorty jeans. I think these are known as clam diggers??? Maybe? Not sure, but they aren't capris and they are a little shorter than ankle length. Needless to say K bought them after I convinced her how cute and practical they were.



(Photo by Lisa Warninger)

I came across this picture on Urban Weeds I think this outfit is so perfect. The shorty jeans look great with the deck shoes. I had envisioned an outfit with ballet flats and a cute top for a fun summer night, but this picture proves that shorty jeans are much more versatile than I previously thought!

And if there was any doubt at all about shorty jeans, I think Milhouse articulates it perfectly

"I hate these flood pants. [opens door and water comes in up to his ankles] Hey, they're working! My feet are soaked, but my cuffs are bone dry! Everything's comin' up Milhouse!"

No comments:

Post a Comment