Monday, March 15, 2010

No Sweat....Hardly

Does anyone else have a problem with this? Work out clothes! Lately I have been struggling with finding the perfect balance between feeling comfortable and looking decent at the gym. So far I have been focusing on the latter. There is nothing worse than being uncomfortable when your exercising. I guess my question is how or where do you find the perfect work out look for your body shape? Active wear is so often tight and can be rather unflattering if you don't pair it with the right pieces.

One thing that I have noticed is that when I feel confident in what I'm wearing at the gym I seem to want to exercise more... maybe that's just the fashion bug in me, but I get discouraged when I don't feel put together. So I am setting off on a quest to find the perfect work out look, and buying that look in triplicate so I don't have to fret every time I step out of the locker room.

I cam across this site Lucy Active wear There are some great looks on here, and pieces that could potentially hide some trouble spots. Here are some samples.


This is a great jacket, because it hides a tummy. Perfect for a boot camp in the park or just to cover up at the gym.


I like the cut on these walking shorts. You don't have to worry about pant length with your running shoes. Nothing worse than flood pants. I'm a short gal, so pants are usually too long and end up dragging.


Another pant option. I like these because they are a bit loose. If you don't like the skin tight look, these seem to be a perfect in-between

No comments:

Post a Comment