Monday, March 1, 2010

Get a Load of Those Pants!


So the Olympics are over. I'm a little sad, and seeing as how I wasn't in the least excited for the games, I'm weirded out by my sadness. I think mostly because now I have to figure out another way to procrastinate....but I'm not going to write another post about how I procrastinate....

The Olympics had some interesting highlights aside from the exciting hockey games, and weepy figure skating stories.

Let's talk about curling! I never expect much interesting fashion from athletes at the Olympics, but heck if the Norwegian team didn't impress me! Not because I love their pants or even because I think they are great curlers,(which they probably are)but because, I'm guessing they didn't care how ugly their pants were and wore them because they liked them. This may not be true but I think that's what I'm going to tell myself. At any rate it has inspired me to be more daring in the way I dress. Sadly I have fallen in to rather boring fashion patterns, but I have been enlightened and curling is the culprit. I have a few theories about the pants, but that's a whole other blog entry.

p.s. if your interested in a pair, you can buy them here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment