Thursday, March 18, 2010

Double Denim


I recently bought a jean jacket. I love jean jackets, and I hate jean jackets. I love them, cause when done right it is the ultimate laid back casual and put together look. I hate them because being such a jean freak, I feel limited as to what I can wear with a jean jacket. Heaven forbid I pair jeans with a jean jacket... ICK!

I have always considered double denim a fashion faux pas.... BUT, there are always exceptions to these fashion faux pas. Especially if you don't fallow the rules, which is ultimately what I aspire to do because let's face it--That's fashion.This, however is not one rule I'm willing to break in order to be fashionably liberated. I'm not about to suite up in head to toe denim, but I guess it's always an option if I hit my head and begin living my life like mid nineties Zack Morris.

No comments:

Post a Comment