Monday, April 5, 2010

He's back and better than ever!


I did a little catching up on my regularly scheduled TV watching, and saw the newest episode of Project Runway, and YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Is all I have to say. I was so bummed last week that Anthony was sent packing, but lucky me (more like lucky him) he returned for yet another challenge after Maya dropped out. Not only did he get to resume his spot in the competition, but he was one of the winners of the challenge! Way to go Anthony! I want him to be in the top three, but I know Emilio is going to take this season. I like him too, but not as much cause he knows he's going to win. I'm not a TV junky, but I loooooooove Project Runway. I'll be sad when it's over. (Sorry readers if you don't watch PR, but I had to blog this excitement!)

No comments:

Post a Comment